X-Treme will take the time to determine the type of upholstery your furniture is made of and use the appropriate cleaning method. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your upholstery will dry in two hours, we even towel dry to absorb moisture and any remaining soil. We also clean hard wood floors
Commercial and Residential: We also clean commercial and residential upholstered wall surface, cubicles, couches to love seats, from recliners to dining room chairs, and even the upholstery in all your vehicles.
We can use our specially formulated cleaning solutions and patented designed cleaning unit with specialty tools so we can properly clean just the sofa fabric without over wetting the upholstery filer or stuffing.
Our X-Treme Furniture Cleaning Process
- Prepare the upholstery area to be cleaned with a drop cloth so the surrounding area won’t get wet. “if needed”
- Optional: Pre-Vacuum to remove dry soil to improve your upholstery cleaning process.
- We test all fabric for fiber type and color fastness to decide what cleaning method to use.
- We can clean cotton, wool, and synthetic fibers we use different methods for each type of fabric.
- We pre-spot spotted areas to remove stubborn spots that don’t respond to regular cleaning
- Extract and rinse the soil out with a fiber rinse so it will not leave any residues.
- Apply deodorizer to help eliminate bad odors.
- Optional: Apply Scotchgard protector to protect the fabric from most soiling and many spills.
- Speed drying with powerful air movers: in most cases, allowing your upholstery / furniture dry before we leave.
Upholstery Cleaning specialist, Call Today! 618 225-0238
We proudly offer our Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning to: Madison County, St Clair, and Bond county of Illinois, and surrounding City’s of Glen Carbon, Belleville, Fairview Heights, o’fallon, Edwardsville, Maryville, Troy, bethalto, Wood River, Roxana, Alton, Godfrey, Moro and Grafton we also offer our cleaning service the Metro-East portion of the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area.