Air Duct Cleaning
Is the air in your home making you sick? The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Heating and air conditioning systems collect dirt, dust, allergens, bacteria, fungi and mold in the ducts and then circulate it throughout your home and building. Cleaning the ducts improves indoor air quality and energy efficiency.
We are a family owned business! Cleaning HVAC systems every day, This Means! that you get experienced Technicians, great customer service and a thorough cleaning job with our air duct and vent cleaning system! A professional Air duct cleaning company ensures that your air ducts are free from all types of dust & debris that can cause allergies. Your heating and air conditioning vents, units and ducts could be a breeding ground for fungus, mold and harmful bacteria. We just don’t clean! We clean to the X-Treme!
Dryer Vent Cleaning
In addition to air duct cleaning, we will also clean dryer vents, which will save you money in energy efficiency and help prevent a dryer fire in your home.
5 Reasons to Clean Your Air Ducts:
- 1. Someone in your home or business suffers from a respiratory or lung disease
- 2. There was recent construction in your home or building involving dry wall, fiberglass dust or other particles
- 3. You have some visible mold growth in your home, or your building tested positive for mold
- 4. There have been signs of animal activity in your home or business
- 5. Debris is creating blockage in your ducts
We will clean and sanitize your air ducts and dryer vents, which will eliminate possible health hazards and leave you breathing a little easier!
We Proudly Serve: Madison County, IL, City’s we Service is Glen Carbon, Edwardsville, Maryville, Troy, bethalto we also offer our cleaning service to St Clair County of Illinois and the Metro-East portion of the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area.